If you’ve offered a home to Ukrainian refugees, we have a guide to navigating the process, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
Zink is working with Buxton Homes for Ukraine, Hope Valley Sanctuary and Homes for Ukraine (High Peak) to welcome guests to our area:
– All Zink’s services will be available to refugees,
– Zink’s work coaches will help Ukrainians find work locally,
– If required, Zink will host English lessons and offer translation services,
– Zink’s cafe will be available for meet-ups,
– If families need household items Zink will put a shout out on Facebook, the item can be donated at Zink HQ then go straight out to the family (PAT tested first if necessary). If we can’t get the item that way, we’ll use our current services to try to fund it.
Thanks to those ESOL/TEFL teachers and Russian, Ukrainian and Polish speakers who have offered to help out.