Youth Activity Grants now on offer
Successful applicants, who will need to be a properly constituted group, will need to show that they can meet all or some of the following:
- Support young people’s physical, mental and emotional development
- Help young people to understand how to protect themselves from harm and neglect
- Help young people to get more personal satisfaction out of their education, training and recreation time
- Enable young people to make a contribution to society through volunteering programmes
- Help young people to become socially responsible and economically independent adults.
Derbyshire County Council’s Cabinet Member for Young People, Councillor Alex Dale said:
“We are keen to hear from groups across the county about their plans to help young people this summer.
“If you’re involved with a community group, club or charity in Derbyshire an Youth Activity Grant could be just the helping hand you need.
“The process is quick and simple and if you apply now we’ll aim to give you a decision within three weeks, or within six weeks if you apply for £10,000 or more.”
Find out more https://crowd.in/qphDGF