Clubbercise & Zumba with Accidental Fitness Buxton
Public · Hosted by Clubbercise & Zumba with Accidental Fitness Buxton, Accidental Yogis and Blythe House Hospicecare
This is a 2-hour online event to raise money for Blythe House Hospice; a local charity that offers free, individualised, holistic care and support for anyone in the High Peak living with cancer or other serious, life-limiting illness. All proceeds will go directly to this amazing charity, with instructors, Sue and Janet offering their time and energy to bring a little bit of fitness, fun and relaxation into your life!
It will feature a taster of the 3 classes run by Accidental Fitness; Clubbercise, Zumba Fitness and Accidental Yogis. Each session will be a little over 30 minutes long, with yoga being a touch longer. There will be a teeny break between the Zumba Fitness and the start of the yoga session. Raffle prizes will be drawn after the yoga session is finished
For the Clubbercise and Zumba Fitness:
– Wear gym type clothes including trainers
– Have a bottle of water to hand
For the Accidental Yogis session:
– Wear gym type clothes but bare feet and layers- you may get a touch cold after the previous sessions.
– If you have a yoga mat, use it. If not, then a floor that you won’t slip on with a blanket for bony bits like knees and to lie on at the end.
– All things comfy for the relaxation at the end: optional blankets, cushions, thick socks etc.
The raffle prizes will be drawn after the yoga session!
You have a chance to win….
– TWO free online dance fitness classes with Clubbercise & Zumba with Accidental Fitness BuxtonAccidental Fitness
– TWO free online yoga classes with Accidental Yogis
– A free bottle of wine with your next meal in at Dubbin good food
– A £50 voucher which includes a consult with local Weleda Advisor Sarah Guise Derbyshire
– A full size ‘Aaahhh Foot and Leg Balm For Aching Feet and Limbs’ (worth £20) and a pamper with up to 6 of your friends over Zoom with Rachel’s Temple Spa
+++ If any other local businesses would like to donate a raffle prize then please get in touch +++
Places are limited, please book your spot using the link:
(It is the only ‘class’ listed on Sunday 2nd August)
Any donation between £2 and £15 is welcome, with a suggested donation amount of £8. All proceeds will go to Blythe House Hospice.
On the morning of the event you will receive an email with a link to it. You just need to click this link 10 minutes before we start to attend. The event will take place on Zoom, so you may wish to download the free Zoom app beforehand for an easier interface. The bigger the screen the better, but anything from phones, to laptops or even connecting a gadget to the TV! We’ll see you on screen!! Once we get going it will just be me or Janet you see on screen so don’t fret, but if you’re shy you can turn your video off.
If you can’t make it, but would still like to donate to Blythe House Hospice please donate using the PayPal money pool link via https://paypal.me/pools/c/8qYyprLceJ
You will have until the end of Sunday 2nd August 2020 to donate.