Although Connex Community Support offices remain closed to face-to-face visitors at the moment, we are hoping to re-open some of our offices very soon, subject to appropriate safety measures being put in place. We are still fully operational behind the scenes. Watch this space for further updates.
The following services are operational
- Handy Van
- Home Maintenance (from week commencing 13 July)
- Befriending services and Readycall service are providing support and social contact to isolated and vulnerable people through telephone calls, letters and Zoom/Skype where appropriate.
- Collection and delivery of prescriptions for those in self-isolation
- Domiciliary care visits – we are following strict government guidelines on provision of home care services
- Home from Hospital support, via telephone/letter/video
- Transport Services, although with some restrictions regarding types of trip, use of face masks and limits to number of passengers. Please check with our High Peak and our Dales Transport offices for more information, or go to our Transport page.
We regret the following remain suspended for the time being:
- Group social activities, such as Kurling, Meet and Eat, Coffee Mornings, Cancer Support Group, Book Groups etc
- Befriending home visits
- Minibus transport