The government has published its latest advice for England which comes into effect on Saturday 4th July.
From this data social distancing guidance will change in England.
- Restaurants, pubs and cafes in England will also be allowed to reopen, providing they follow safety guidelines.
- Hairdressers will be able to reopen, as long as they take precautions.
- Libraries, community centres, bingo halls, cinemas, museums and galleries will be able to open, along with funfairs and theme parks, amusement arcades, outdoor skating rinks, social clubs and model villages.
- Places of worship will be able to open for prayers and services, including weddings with up to 30 guests – subject to social distancing. Singing will not be permitted
- In England, two households of any size will be able to meet indoors or outside. It will be possible to stay overnight.
From 6 July, people who are clinically vulnerable and are “shielding” will be able to gather in groups of up to six people outdoors, including individuals outside of their household, and form a ‘support bubble’ with one other household.