Your mental health matters now more than ever. Its Ok to not be OK. If you need to talk to someone,
please seek support/information/advice, remember you are not alone:
• Visit Every Mind Matters:http://www.everymindmatters.co.uk to access simple tips and advice for taking care of your mental wellbeing.
• Derbyshire Mental Health Support Line 0300 790 0596 (Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust) for people of all ages open 9am – midnight 7 days a week
• Derbyshire Emotional Helpline 01773 734989 (Rethink Mental Illness) for anyone 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri
• Specifically for young people in Derbyshire aged 11 – 18 free online service of support and counselling #Kooth https://www.kooth.com/ and for parents of young people see #Qwell https://www.qwell.io/ Childline (children of any age) is available nationally 24hrs a day 7 days a week 08001111 https://www.childline.org.uk/
• Derbyshire County Council’s website has information and further contacts to help support you and your families mental health. https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/…/staying-safe-during-the-cov…
Healthwatch Derbyshire remains open to ensure the people of Derbyshire’s views on Health and Social Care are heard. 01773 880786 firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.healthwatchderbyshire.co.uk